Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I hate telling stories.

I don’t know -- it’s 6m and I cant sleep – my options for “things to do” are slim - I already wandered through myspace land and took a stroll through some random blog and made a stop by some cheesy gossip sites – I could read a book but I suck at reading – it’s an ordeal that I just rather avoid – I get too ADD for reading – I like to use the fact the English is my second language and that’s why I suck at it but whatever – I’m a math person not a reading type – so anyway…what to do… - - - tired of movies, the bars are closed, all my friends are asleep, my housemates are sleeping so I must be quiet, I just ate, and there’s tons of shit in my head I gots ta get out…so where to begin – I’m not much of a writer – I suck at telling stories – I like to write more abstract type shit like fucked up poems that I turn into song lyrics later – I could tell you about the guy at the bar Friday night – it was too stereotypical of a situation to be true but it was – this couple comes in and it was obvious sugar daddy young toy couple – the SD was some silver haired goof who spends too much time at the gym trying to compensate for his old age wearing a shirt two sizes too small – and the toy was way too pretty decked in all designer clothes with his nose in the air obviously too good to be anywhere – luckily I didn’t have to serve them all night but as they get ready to leave the pretty boy complains to Steve the lead bartender that there are pits in the olives – The Boy is crying cuz he wasn’t told there are pits in the olives and he bit down on one – My bar manager comes over and discusses it with him further going on and on that he should have been told and that he has dental work could have been damaged - I’m sorry but I just find it fucking funny how dumb stuck up and bitchy people think they can be – its like the guy that came in the night after – these two dudes are sitting at my bar nicely dressed and drinking – nothing new for Mecca – then two very hot sluty dressed women come in – I perk up cuz it was clear these girls where straight – and I don’t ever get straight hot girls at my bar – so apparently these two dudes where waiting for them and I seat them in front of me at my well – I hand the girls cocktail menus which was a mistake cuz I don’t think they could read anything that doesn’t say couture – they order the same drink cuz I think they shared the same brain, two madori and diet cokes or something stupid like that – I talk one of them into getting an appetizer cuz that’s what I do – she ordered the artichoke – I set it down in front of her and she didn’t touch it once – I don’t get it – so they quickly leave and I settle up the tab – get the dudes card and it’s one with the picture on it – the guy in front of me is nicely dressed and clean shaven and the picture is the dude with a trucker hat looking like white trash I had to laugh at the poser – so his friends are waiting at the door and as he’s sighing the slip – he proceeds to tells me about how some guy hit on him in the bathroom – and he’s upset – he tries to explain that he’s cool about the gays and whatnot but this gay came on too aggressively in the bathroom and wouldn’t let up – I’m like dying inside of laughter cuz this dude is unreal – I play the good bartender and tell him what he wants to hear and relate with the guy –he’s just going on and on about it though – and he goes “look I’m from the Marina, obviously…” I’m thinking yah obviously, so you know you’re an asshole but don’t care – he goes on “I know people think marina people are stuck up or whatever but I’m cool with gays, but this guy hit on me way too aggressively and I told him I was straight” then he hits the donkey right on the ass he says “I mean look at the strippers we’re in here with man, you seen them right they’re hot” then he smiles and looks for me to hi five him or something – I cant remember anything else he said after that cuz the laughter in my brain was too loud – the dude finally sighed his slip and went away – it’s almost 7 am now I guess I’ll post this…

No comments: