Tuesday, November 07, 2006

noth'n to do and nowhere to go

I’m trying to find some continuity for my blog – what is that I am posting and how does it all fit together – But really I guess this blog is an extension of what I am like – Life for me is like salmagundi – a bunch of everything all jumbled together – I used to think I had A-ADD cuz I never had the patience to stick to one thing and master it – it’s not ADD – I fancy myself more of a "Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one" (pardon the cliché) – This is a personality trait of a enneagram seven the type of person that likes to do shit and not worry about a plan - I’m in Sacramento tonight and Fuck is it quite out – I don’t know if I can fall asleep with out the sounds of the wondering wacko screaming profanities into the night or the occasional scream from a late night crowd on its way home – And as I force myself to end this blog in which I had planned to say so much and yet said nothing at all, I had wanted to figure out my ballot for today's vote but….I guess I’ll figure that out at the poll like everyone else – Since I started dating 12 or so years ago, I've been single and looking for like a total of two years all together – I've been in 5 long term relationships and a couple shorties in those ten years and like three times I went from one right to another right into another – I keep just expecting the next is going to find me any day now – I keep meeting wonderful women – I’ll fall in love than it soon passes and I’ll fall for someone new next week – I really don’t like being single but I guess I am just being very picky in my “old” age - My job is getting intense I went from getting no respect to getting way too much and now they want me to work four long shifts a week – Yah I know most people work five but I am not most people – 7am time to fake sleep - goodnight

No comments: