Monday, June 04, 2012

Dream a big fucking dream....

So my last post has been bothering me ever since I wrote it...one I hate generalization, two I never know what I am talking about, three beauty is deeper than the skin....
Anyway, I fucked myself up last night, err yesterday, all the walking/running/jogging has caught up to my old legs and parts...i could barely make the walk home last night and spent all night tossing and turning in pain, not very good...
Still hurts today...I guess ten hour walks around the city is out of the question for a couple days...
I need to spend some time in anyway and plan the next part of my trip, I will be in London for a week then back to Paris for another, but the first two Weeks of August are open...then it's off to Spain....
So I was thinking Amsterdam, and maybe a stop in Germany.........Stockholm u ask, why not....yes I have thought about it....in a dream world it would be easy and natural, "hey how are you, I am "in town" so to speak I have some time n could come visit"....
I am reminded of that scene in 360 days when he goes to the party and there is a split screen of the dream and the reality...although I don't expect to get back together with her or anything like that, my dream is for friendship, ha I don't even get the realty of that movie, which seems correct some how....
I guess it is a bit much to ask someone you've only known in realty for a month to put you up for the weekend...if the shoe were on the other foot I would definitely invite her to stay at my place, no strings attached, but that is who I am...I invited everyone I know to come with me to Paris, still hopping someone will take me up on that, even exes, but I guess I am different, again....
I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask though, maybe I can put her up for a weekend here in exchange...might be a lot to ask though....she doesn't even want to talk...

No comments: