Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eyes are the windows to the soul...

I found the secret to why Nutella tastes so good to me...it's all in the eyes, big beautiful eyes, and a soft chin to round them out...did you know there are masculine and feminine facial features, I apparently have more feminine features...luckily for me some women like that...but not most, and in my opinion i prefer that...we are a rare special group of people....and she will find me very fucking cute, as I her...

I took this BBC test, check it http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/ , do the brain sex test, it said my mind is equally feminine and masculine, I scored high on everything especially empathy...

"Empathising

Your empathy score is: 16 out of 20
Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20
Average score for women: 10.6 out of 20

What does your result suggest?

Empathisers are better at accurately judging other people's emotions and responding appropriately. If you scored 15 and above, you are very empathic and would be an ideal person to comfort people in a time of crisis. Women in general are better at empathising."

I was surprised at first that my all around results didnt come out more feminine...but then I thought about it and the truth is I am balanced...just compared to the average dip shit dude I seam girly...but compared to the world I am neither one or the other but a great mix of both....

earlier today I was stressing about my eyes...they are too big and make me look feminine, that is why more people find me attractive with eyeliner on because it makes them look smaller...same when i wear my glasses....but knowing that science has proved some women like big eyes, that it's not as rare as I thought....well, feels better...

but tonight I am wearing eyeliner, and I am not shaving off my beard which makes my jaw look more masculine...because even if she likes a more feminine face, she still wants a man....funny I have to wear make up to look more masculine...

Not that I am going out to find her...but if she is here in Paris...well,



No comments: