Tuesday, June 05, 2012

I need a new hat....

Hmmm...so....again....I am way to much into my head....always talking to myself....no one else here to talk to....

I keep wondering why so many people love Paris so much....I have yet to figure that out....I don't know why people say SF is the Paris of America, I don't know what that means....Paris definitely is not the SF of Europe....

I keep battling with myself as to wether or not I like this city...night life for the most part is not as lively as I thought it would be....
There are beautiful women during the day but the nights are filled with drunk girls...

luckily that is not why I am here....unless things change I know I do not want to live here....

the other day I was reminded why I am here...watching my saved cooking shows from Paris helped me...no reservations reminded me that it is the food and wine that brought me here....
And to continue my quest of fine bistros and pastries, I am going to pick up a new pastrie on the way home from this brasserie where I have been watching the people pass by all day while sipping on my cafe, then later try a spot out in the Ober again tonight....
This is my life in Paris...food, wine, cheese, and pastries....don't you wish you were here.

No comments: