Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bye for now ....

Disease is a horrible thing..my mind is full of fantasies, make believe conversations n  arguments with invisable  strangers...and so I resort to my phone...today starts a wonderful weekend of music...I am seeing  lagwagon tonight...I love music...i am  horrible with remembering names n titles and can never remember the words to a song.. ..but this band I know nearly every song off their first three and a half albums...there are no other songs I have heard more during my life...I always  play Hoss  when I am heartbroken...I am hopeful about seeing them tonight...I know they probably won't play many of the old songs,  there are only two original band members  left anyway.. .but I am in need of a good  time...I got homesick last week...as  strang as that is...I need a good fun night out, I've come across to many jerks recently...they are easy to find here in Paris....I can't seem to fallow the rules here....they don't like that...n I don't like rules....

No comments: