Thursday, June 07, 2012

Realizing I might not be back to Europe, at least for a few years.

Ok....so....I changed my mind...I have a list of restaurants I want to try....of dishes I can't wait to eat....that is my world right now...
I am enjoying my time here but am looking forward to Aug, to traveling through Brussels and Amsterdam...i could just go without a plan it's only two Weeks, I will be in London the 14th so I could just wander until that date...stay in hostels by the night....
Tonight I am going out back to Candelaria, the only bar I felt comfortable at here. I know I can be presumptuous at times, but I am an open book who has no idea who is reading me....so I make guesses...and therefore I can't write things I ordinarily would, this is not a place for dialogue, so I am going to FB you instead.

No comments: