Saturday, June 09, 2012

"Is that normal where you're from?" ummm....no...but nothing is....

I love talking with strangers....i have not always been so able to talk with others...i used to find it difficult to fill in the silence...but now as i sit next to strangers...i find myself making friends everywhere i go...and it is not like i am gregarious or loud, here in europe it is because i am not those things, because i am not those things i am able to find others who are worth talking with...and in our corner we can mock those crazy loud annoying americans....i am happy with who I am, I am becoming happier with who I am growing to be...i am happy to meet such nice people here in Paris...and I hope to make lasting friendships, so far i can not tell, i may have met these people for only one night, one day, shared one moment...but I hope, I think it would be special to make a life long friendship with someone here...
That is who I am...I walk into a place and i meet someone, and i quickly judge and maybe if i am feeling it i open myself up, and then if you are an open fun caring person....I am inviting you to share with me anything and everything...what is mine is yours, and where i go you are always invited....all I ever ask is show me respect, friendship, caring, sharing, and love...and you will always get that back from me in return....
Some people take me up on it...see how far you are willing to go with a stranger...how far are you willing to trust someone on instinct...if you know me you know I will travel anywhere go into any building fallow you to any establishment eat any dish and jump off any cliff based on trust and honesty, and you should know you can fallow me, n trust me to show you a wonderful great time in my city...there is no limit or no place too private....and maybe in doing so I make friendships i will never forget....



No comments: