Sunday, November 02, 2008

SF....home to love-sucking vampires....

So I am dating again…dating in this city sucks…its so fucking easy to meet people here, but its so fucking hard to find something real…I am fucking picky I admit that…I will see and talk to so many people in one night and maybe one night here and there I will make out with someone but I always feel like the girl at the end of the night… thinking to myself will this hottie call me back n the morning or was I just another notch in her bed post...there is a reason why this city has the highest percentage of single women in the country...the girls here are what they are, I don’t know why, too many hot gay guys or too many unattached people lost from home, whatever…I am not about it…and I just like to say I hate how I lost control of my body last night…I bet lots of people did things they didn’t expect they would do last night...and today as I walked through the kitchen at work thinking about how extreme the emotions I felt when I saw my ex walk in last night...just in time to see a cell phone being passed around the kitchen with a picture of a half naked girl on it...i know i am better then that...I felt like the lives of so many people could have changed last night by one thing just being different…I don’t know where I belong…I feel like a salmon going down stream when the rest are going up…I am a nice guy…I am an asshole too…I am boring…I am fun…I am skinny…I am fucking strong…I am who I am….i am wandering around this town like a blind slug searching for a shell to call home…I am clutching my phone wondering where I went wrong, when does it all feel right…I had it in my hand last night…it felt good at the time…now it feels like heartless lovesucking vampires eating my life away…

No comments: