Sunday, November 23, 2008

CONGRATS TO REAL LOVE

I am very comfortable in my own skin....i know what i am doing and i know what i need to do to get where i want to be...but i keep running into brick walls...the wave beneath me keeps crashing out from under me....something inside me drives me to want to help people...to promote growth and love and happiness...i keep finding people who need something in their lives and i keep trying to fulfill those needs...there is no back motive in it for me but when i do these things i feel like there is this pay-it-forward effect going on...its nice to help people but eventually they wont want my help anymore...and i feel emptied...sometimes a feel frustrated cuz i couldnt help enough...but in the end i overstay my welcome...and the frustration, the rejection, the lose, all leave me trying to hold on to a lost cause...but eventually i find myself comfortable and content in all things me...i am never really looking for anything... i have no real plans...where exactly I end up in life is undetermined…because I feel so much of that depends on you…everyone changes and as every life experience changes you and me…then your decisions change…anything is possible if you let it happen…So I am on my way to wish a friend happy birthday and bon voyage…and I couldn’t be more happy for her…for living her life and making things happen…and to the true love her and her man have found and will celebrate tonight....

No comments: