Friday, December 29, 2006

Just me on my island...

Oh golly Gee!! why do such little things ring such large bells in our lives? How is it that the Final two weeks of every year creates such mass reflection and turmoil in everyone...Have you caught yourself thinking about this past year and how much you ve grown or changed over the time or how much you thought you might accomplish but failed to..maybe you surpassed any expectations you had...fuck that would be something...is this life filled with people seeing things half full or half empty...I say FUCK IT ALL...the stupid glass needs a chug and a refill cuz nothing ever stays the same anyway...birthdays, anniversaries, holidays...all stupid check points to look back and see what you've done so far and what you have left to do...I say why fucking bother...not to say reflection is dumb but I just think life is worth reflecting on all the time...because this world is just as predictable as it is unpredictable... and to think that the change of year means anything or the number of days you've been alive or whatever as the barometer for where you should be is a strange idea to me...I guess this all stems for an idea of time and dates being a figment of imagination...lost you whatever...ask me about it later...

No comments: