Friday, December 15, 2006

whats better..being smart or pretty?

It's late or early or whatever...and I am still listening to Ragina Spektor...I cant get enough of her music...so I drove in from Sac today just in time to go to work...i spent about an hour an'a half driving and 2 hours trying to find a parking space...I ended up parking by my work thinking I'ld move it after...nahh...instead i decided walking home would be faster and safer considering my drunken state...but it was raining and I was drenched by the time i got home...the plan was to sober up, eat, then go move my car cuz it's in a sweeping zone tomorrow...that plan went to shit soon as I took off my wet clothes and got all warm and comfy...

so now I'm laying in bed contemplating when I should go move my car...I wonder if i should wait 'till morning and get breakfast on the way...insomnia is so fucking boring...there's only so much shit you can do in the middle of the night...i wonder who's at orphan Andy's at 5am...Who the hell else is up at this time wasting away moments on gibberish and babel...I wonder about the hits I get at this time...are they people waking up or are they wackos like me who haven't slept yet...There should be a place for people like me to go...that's not filled with drunks and strung out zombies...who am I kidding there is no one else up at this time but the drunk and high...


I hear i would get along well in Spain...people tell me the culture there is like how I live my life...sleepwise anyway...I find it very aggravating how early San Francisco goes to bed... for an enlightened large city you would think there would be more options out there...does anyone know what I am talking about...



No comments: