Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It doesn't matter what I want anyway...

It’s late – I’m drinking a Corona – and I’m watching Tea with Mussolini – soon I’ll step out for a smoke and gaze at the stars and bob my head to some stupid song I have in my brain --

This last week I’ve been pouting around like a little girl complaining about being single and that all the girls I’ve been meeting lately are nothing but Rats as Ms. Golightly would put it – I have given up on the lot of em…I also have had a few problems at work that have contributed to beating down my soul…so I’ve been staying in keeping quite and laying low…until champagne Sunday…

I had a decent shift at work and after the Jack flowed freely…I ended up going to the BOC after with a couple coworkers…and more free alcohol fell into my lap…My coworkers left and I went out for a final smoke before heading home…I really don’t remember how it happened but I ended up meeting a girl…she’s from Sac…went to the same high school as me…graduated the same year even…or at least I think…I could have made it all up considering how drunk I was… and now thinking back...I think that’s way too weird to be true…

anyway…I’m not sure if it was the countless shots of jack or my emotional state or maybe she just is completely irresistible…but I had to kiss her so I did…which was very out of character for me…and with that my personal vow to be women free ended…I fucking didn’t even last a week…good thing is I was too drunk to remember her name or how to find her…I was soooo drunk I probably made a complete fool of myself…I doubt she was all that interested in me anyway…so I can keep the idea of being girl free going…if I want to…

No comments: