Wednesday, December 13, 2006

my songs as I hear them

I let myself fall in love with you…mmm hmmm….there’s no turning back…there’s no being me again… I am in love with you …I am in love with you …now I’m thinking about you…now all I think is you…and here I am…here I am all alone…and there you are… there you are so far away…and now I’m looking for a beautiful place to get lost…some beautiful place to get lost…I don’t know where I go now…and I don’t care who fallows me there now…you left me here so I can sit and cry…oops a daisy how you drove me crazy…there’s no use in me a crying…I’ve done everything and I’m sick of trying…I’ve thrown away my nights and wasted all my days over you…you wont matter anymore…you wont matter anymore…it’s sore all over here…and I promise I’ll feel better...better…better...I’ll feel so fucking everything…I’ll feel betto…betto…betto..and now I lay here and feel nothing at all…anything at all…love will be the death of me…return me to sender…I’ll stop pretending love is forever…come on bartender…kick me back out into the cold and nasty weather…maybe if I’m sober I’ll stop pretending love is for real…love is forever...love Is for me…love will be the death of me…love is so fickle…come on bartender…just another broken heart for me…just another broken heart for ed…where is she now…last night your lips where too appealing… the thrill should have been all gone by the day in the usual way …but its only your arms I’m out of…what a fool to dream of you…twasnt part of my scheme to sigh and tell you I love you…but I’m saying it...I’m playing it dumb…heart break here I come…depression has a hold of me…I don’t need your fucking sympathy…depression got a hold of me…depression, gotta break free..gonna kill me…all I do is think of her…take it away ..take it away...I JUST WANT SOME SKANK…I JUST WANT SOME SKANK!!!

No comments: