Saturday, December 16, 2006

I CANT SLEEP – I’M NOT SURE WHY I EVEN TRY ANYMORE –

I have nothing to say or write about --- I wish I had a warm body to cuddle up with and keep up all night as I babble on about nothing --- this girl came into the bar tonight and told me a story –she quit seeing a girl cuz her best friend doesn’t think she’s cool enough for her --- I wonder about that shit – She said she met a really nice cool girl and they had a little fling and then her best friend, who had met the fling a couple times, spazzed out when she found out ---


ok too many pronouns to keep straight so – “Jill” is in my bar telling her life -- about how her best friend or “Wifey” as she put it – talked shit about “Lucy” A girl she truly digs but cant be with cuz “Wifey” disapproves --- (I’m using fake names only cuz I cant remember the real ones) anyway – I couldn’t understand cuz at first I was like maybe Wifey is jealous and wants Jill but Jill was like no she’s straight and has a boy but I was like even still she probably doesn’t want to share --- but Jill was like no fact is Lucy IS strange and awkward and not the most attractive gal out there --- and Wifey thinks Jill was slumming it ---

I couldn’t help but sympathize with Lucy – so I was like well shit Jill if you like the girl than fucking call her up right now and go hang out --- Jill fucking hesitated --- she was so into Wifey and what she thought that Jill couldn’t do what she really wanted to --- frankly I think Jill is a week soul --- the fucking kicker is that Wifey met Lucy twice and doesn’t really know Lucy but from that she’s made a decision for her friend --- I got very frustrated from all this – I still am --- I can’t stand people who make decisions based on what other people might think of them ---

No comments: