Thursday, May 31, 2012

Little steps to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

Ok so...I forgot why I was here....so the other night I got locked out of my building...not my fault this time....the building door code was changed and nobody bothered to tell me....so I got home at about one from an exploration trek of some punk bars....when I realized I am fucked....i did not have my French cell on me so I couldn't call my land lady... my best option was to find a late night bar I could hang out at until the morning and then wait till someone can let me I the building....
I ended up at some bar not very crowded but lively....it was actually my first late night out here....it reminded me a lot of Mexico bars during spring break...the girls were so young everyone there amateurs....learning their way through bars, love, life, and flirting...i was very amused but felt very much like I was playing adult games with infants...too easy and not very fun....sorry but girls under 25 are boring....
But for a moment I had that feeling like I could go out ever night and meet easy strang women and make out in dark corners...I could spend my time here like that...having fun partying....
the bar closed and I said goodbye to my new friends of the night...then waited for about an hour in the park in front of my building watching the sun rise, the weather was perfect, the park very serene, I was locked out of my building, but happy I was not in freezing, cold, dirty SF,  finally someone left the building and I was able to get back in...
The next day I was a bit tired from the long night and decided to stay in bed and watch some TV..that is when it all started to come together....

No comments: