Sunday, May 20, 2012

Je suis une flèche en plein vol....

So...i was walking around checking out my hood...and I thought...this is no more romantic then anywhere else....where is the beauty....frankly looks like a city...so I keep walking in no direction and then I look up through the clearing and there is Tuileries Garden...and the city opens up.....and I cried....it was amazing....so beautiful.....
That was yesterday.....today I decided to walk in a different direction....through many hoods...a few sights...and I can say yes this city is big enough for me...but I am so frustrated....I hate that I can't speak French....this is so annoying....i wish I new some French...so lucky are those who learned at an early age...wish I knew at least enough to say hello...I suck...also....I feel like this is such a waste....I don't know what I am looking at...and I have no one to share this with.....what is the point of being here if I have no one to take pictures with...no one to make funny possess next to statutes with....
I am going to go home in three months and nothing is going to change....still misplaced in SF....with no idea...I need an umbrella....

No comments: