Monday, June 20, 2011

talking to myself again...

A conversation between my heart soul and mind...dear soul n mind...i am ready for love...i am ready to be loved...but u 2 are stuck on Sweden...and as much as i love her too...she doesnt love us...i refuse to give my love to someone who doesnt want it...i am a big caring heart with lots to give, but to someone who wants it....

I know heart...says my soul...Sweden was wonderful, definitely a soul mate, i saw inside her window the kindness and passion i am drawn to...but ur right heart, there is no 1 soul mate, and her soul was too young and needs to be toughened...there is another one out there...in these 6 billion people love will find us...we are drawn together like powerful magnets of love...I will let her go now…

May i say something...says my logic...heart i can smell the desperate a mile away...u need to relax...love will find us but lets not do anything for a minute...i know there r hot girls talking to us but love is fickle and tricky...put back up the wall heart, at least for now....i am sorry for pining over Sweden still...she is so perfect for us...u know i hate rejection and losing...i want to win her back....but that is over now...for u my heart, and u my soul...i will release her...


She will always be a part of me says my heart...
She will always have a place with me too soul says...

She will be the one that got away then...

Now lets go out and get laid!

All together “SHUT UP Penis!”

Pussies.

No comments: