Monday, June 13, 2011

My heart is in San Francisco....

I love days off...at least i used to...now my room is filled with memories...i would spend the whole day talking to her...i once was with her all day and night singing songs and playing guessing games...the long talks made it easier to not miss her actually being here...(i still sleep with my laptop on, its comforting)...but you cant keep that kind of communication up...eventually the time difference and responsibilities catch up...no more long talks, and being apart seems so much more real, and hard...all the same we managed to enjoy the little time we had...i miss those long talks most on these days off when i have the time for them...i learned a long time ago the importance of making time for the ones you love...it is hard, calls for some sort of sacrifice at times...but when you love someone its never really that much of a question...She was there for me, that's how i knew she loved me...also, in the end, how i knew she didnt...

I wait for a women, a real women, strong, independent, caring, giving, tough, supportive, and demanding, and who knows what is real...I thought i had found her...

Until she reappears in my life somehow, i will continue to try and grow into the man she needs me to be...hopefully she is good at writing BP's cuz i cant seem to get the thoughts in my head down on paper just right...so easy here but when it comes to real stuff...i can never stop rewriting...which is what i am going to get back to doing now...no more distractions blog...

No comments: