Friday, June 17, 2011

Custer had a plan too,,,

romantic comedies are a bad choice for the sore at heart...
it would be 19 days...fallowed by what would have been 21 supper fucking awesome and bad ass days and nights...
but here in SF I am happy to have great friends...
i may not know them very well or for long but they are wonderful people to me...
i appreciate that a lot...


So my journey has taken a wrong turn...
and you know how it is...you always meet someone when ur not looking...
but i cant help but look...I want to be more aggressive about it and make things happen...
i dont believe in fate or destiny...but my opportunities are slim...
I am a very particular guy...i seek an exceptional woman...

But not to harp on finding Love so much...
i am very busy at work...and finally getting paid too...
its nearly 6am i got to sleep...

No comments: