Wednesday, June 20, 2007

so what bitch

This weekend is Pride and it kinda marks and anniversary of sorts...It's been one year now living with my roommates...even though Eric moved in mid July...it still feels like this party will be a culmination of the happenings of the past year in all our lives...

When I moved in i was a relationship prone, career finding, sexually undefined, wide eyed young'n in my twenties reacquainting myself with the city...having moved back a couple months earlier from Sac and at that point still going back nearly weekly...Moving in here I began creating a new life and social group... getting to know a new part of the city...intellectually in transition...in my year here I turned thirty...i quit office work again to go back to my passion bartending...I've been able to stay single and have a few hot flings here and there...and now I know without hesitation that I like girls and only girls....I've learned a lot about myself..and now I have a new view of life and people and friends....and it will all show at this years party where instead of getting drunk and dancing in a dress on the balcony out of boredom...I will be getting drunk socializing and dancing on the balcony in who knows what out of fun...

The changes in my roommates will also be apparent in the guest list at the party too...which is growing past 40 so far....this party will be fierce...

No comments: