Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pink Saturday and Gay Pride in San Francisco...

So...I want to thank those of you that stoped by Saturday for the party...It was Fucking great...those of you that couldn't make it missed out on some shit...well since I didn't have a place to put my camera in the outfit I was wearing...I couldn't get any pictures...So the party went well...I think I missed the peek of the party inside...but dancing on the stoop for me was amazingly fun...I need that rush of being on stage....

Sunday morning was a rough one...my roommates got me out of bed to go see Monistat perform at Pride in the civic center...Jason was one of her dancers...I thought about doing it too, but I was in no shape to do anymore dancing after saturday night...

Here's a slide of the show...


I got some video too but my Jason refuses to let me put it up...he says he's a performer but when it gets down to it he gets shy...oh well...

Pride was amazing and the weekend overall was a blast from friday night....ending at Don and Davids ->
to Sunday evening and enjoying a great wind-down dinner with Kriss and Brent...who are house sitting a place in the Castro hills...the view is Fucking amazing....
Ciao Bellas!!

No comments: