Friday, June 15, 2007

It's all you hear anyway...blahditty...blah...

I wonder if my life would have a musical montage what song would it be to and what would I be doing…these days I would imagine its Dido’s - life for rent or maybe The Plugz – Mindless contentment…and the montage would be scenes of me sitting on the couch in different positions occasionally flipping the channel on the tv as I stair out the window or browse pointless websites….It has been very definitively proven to me that my life is very empty without work…and this makes me crazy…it’s like I am my rents even though I may not take my job home with me I am still very attached to it…

After the fire I still went to work and helped out here and there…but now I don’t go…so I kinda weaned myself into what I am doing now witch is absofuckinglutely nothing….it was nice at first, having nothing to do…kinda like a summer break…but I am going fucking crazy now…I am even having thoughts of going back to sac to visit…Shudder

The thing about this time off is that it’s not planned…so I don’t have funds saved up to travel anywhere or do shit…for fuck sake…I owe bitches like crazy so going out is just guilt ridden and sucks…so I stay in chill’n watching tv…But this has got to end…So today, against my better judgment, I am going to hang out with an ex who is off her meds crazy…and I know I’ll just get drunk and say something stupid to her and its going to be a nightmare…but I cant stay home…so fuck it…
I wonder what the montage for next week will be…maybe to Prince’s lets go crazy or Black Flags Annihilate this week…or maybe some other sad tired played out song I don’t care to listen to anymore….anyway…what’s the point of this blogg again?

No comments: