Saturday, October 21, 2006

What was I talking about again....?

So I get home from Oktoberfest kinda drunk and tired and before I know it - Jason and English James are calling me out to do a shot of Jaeger before we head out for the night – So like a champ I pull up my britches take my shot and stumble down to BOC - The night itself was kinda boring but the conversations and events within the night were very entertaining to me - between bars we stopped back to visit the roof and have shots -yup more Jaeger – then drama – long boring story later I’m bored as hell at Badlands and English James is no longer part of the party – Before I know it, its just me and my cousin so we go to the Cafe for last call but I don’t remember much of it - In fact it wasn’t ‘till a couple days later Jason tells me I was at BOC for last call and some how, as par for the course, we invited to the house some guests - Jason has some nice pics of this on his blog - I am leaning against the wall in a Pic because at that point I could no longer stand up on my own - I finished off the night drinking very old bad wine - well actually spilling it everywhere as I rambled on about god knows what -

after about 3 hours of sleep I wake up Sunday still drunk and late for work -

Fucking champagne Sunday was hell -splitting headache upset stomach and my coworkers keep offering me shots - then it was a couple of the staffs last night and they all went out to celebrate - Several shots later my phone rings and its a number I should have not picked up - but 36 hours of drink'n can impair your judgment - luckily the conversation was ok –

Hey its Saturday again….

No comments: