Friday, October 20, 2006

So I went to meet Dave and Kev at Oktoberfest Saturday

Walking down to where the festival was three young guys stopped me – one asked if I was going to the fest and if I would like to buy a ticket - They told me they work security and have extra tickets…It all seemed very spontaneous to me as if they didn’t plan at all to do this but one of them saw me and decided to take the opportunity – so I bought one at discount - they then told me not to wait in line just go straight to the door – they were adamant about that - as I walked down to the door I saw a line 200 people deep - I was like OK I am going to just walk past all these people and go right in huh - so I casually walk towards the front door and sloooowly finish my smoke - than "act like you own the place" I walk pass some people to the front door, present my ticket, get my wristband, and I am in -- YEAH for no waiting line - that would have sucked -

So I meet up with Dave and Kev who are already completely fa
ded - neither one were making any sense just mumbling random words and bumping into people - it was like hanging out with two retards - seriously - so I took the initiative for their sake and finished their beers - 60 ounces later and we were three drunken retards - Their isn't much to say about Oktoberfest it kinda sucked - lots of drunks and lederhosen - Some guy puked right where we were sitting - than I almost get into a fight - some asshole shoved me a couple times - apparently I was too sexy for him - he couldn’t handle my suaveness dancing on the bench beside him - anyway - eventually I was getting tired of Jaeger shots and German lager so I had to go - besides my friends were out of control and the lighting in there wasn't doing anything for me -

No comments: