Saturday, September 23, 2006

Out and about

Well last Saturday I ended up going out and the night turned out well - I went with my roommate Jason to the Stud which is always fun by itself but there we met up with my other roommate Eric and a couple of his friends from the south bay - and I also bumped into my cousin there, which was a nice surprise - the bunch of us took over the platforms and danced the night away - I also bumped into a couple regulars from my bar -it ended up being a very nice social night -



After hours we hit up the SF speakeasy which was a strange scene - naked girls walking around and fat dudes trying to act cool - it could have been fun but the DJ seemed to be stuck in 1996 - needless to say we didn't stay long - but at least it was interesting


Me and some guy who was oviously tweeking rambling on and on about nothin...I asked him to take a picture with me cuz I got tired of listning to him talk :)










Dancing in the cage at The Stud




















Enjoying some drinks with the coworkers after work on champegne Sunday -

I dont remember taking this picture ;) I think I had one shot too many - I got home and rambled to my roomate about god knows what that night - It's nice though to come home afterhours and there be someone to chat with at 4am -

1 comment:

Jason said...

I cannot belive the horror that is the picture that you've posted of me. I want quality control, dammit!