Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I need ambian!!


I Just slept for 12 hours and I am fucking ecstatic about it - Insomnia is a fucking bitch to live with - you might think its just that you cant fall asleep but its so much more than that - its also affects you after you've fallen asleep - most people go quickly into deep sleep after laying there pretty little heads down on there pillows - insomniacs roll around a bit, struggle, think, get frustrated, all while the rest of you are rejuvenating your bodies and minds - - finally an insomniacs body gets the hint and falls asleep - - but hold on an insomniac doesn’t go to deep sleep where you’ve been for the last two hours - no we go to dream sleep - that spot in-between when your brain is still working but your body is out - no REM going on yet - the average person during the course of a night goes in and out of REM sleep a few times the transitions is when dreams are made - - an insomniac stays in that transition longer - and sometimes during one of those transitions you have a dream that wakes you up in the middle of the night AND then again an insomniac struggles to go back to sleep sometimes never getting any decent REM sleep because by the time your body gets there the fucking alarm is going off and you have to get up for work - THATS when living with insomnia is a bitch - sure you just woke up from what appeared to be sleeping for a good 8 hours - but your brain didn’t get good rest during that sleep - so you go about your day feeling tired and sleepy and your brain is in a fog drifting in and out, you lack energy and you seem aloof and drab - I thought I had Adult ADD cuz I couldn’t stay focused but its probably just sleep deprivation - - - Eventually your body cant take it and it forces a shut down like what happened to me last night - I passed out hard at midnight and slept a good twelve hours and I woke up feeling like I finally got some decent sleep - it fucking feels fantastic!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need an Ambian too, now post everyday.