Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Lovefest After Party

After I left the girls I walked to the Lovefest after party - I bumped into an old friend earlier that day and she had an extra ticket - nothing better than free entertainment I always say - it was really nice of her to give me the ticket - it was totally unexpected cuz I never talk to her anymore but she is a very nice person and it was a cool thing for her to do -

I got there around 2am very drunk - I was hoping to see some shit and meet people and dance...I did all that but for about ten minutes before I realized I really don’t like that kind of music - Its like country music to me - the same beat over and over with mild changes - you really have to be rolling to enjoy the event -





I sat down and watched the show for a bit - this dude sat next to me - looking at the picture I think this dude used to come to my bar in Sac - that would be funny - he said something about rolling and being an alien then walked away.


I never met up with my friend that gave me the ticket - I kinda felt bad 'bout that I got there late and she said she might not be there all night so... oh well - A Sacto friend didn't show that night either... hmm - shit happens -





Well that was Saturday - the next day Sunday was the Folsom street fair - I wish I could show you pictures of old man circle jerks and public flogging and what not but I had to work and missed it all - but no fear - next Sunday is the Castro Street Fair- that should be fun!!
6am now I should try to sleep soon... Bye.

No comments: