Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Linzy!!

After the day time fun I met up with the girls to celebrate Linzys birthday - I stopped by my ex-roommates bar first to say hi - I don’t have a picture of that but I had to mention it cuz I sat down at her bar for about 30 minutes and left tanked - I stumbled down to meet the girls at Lil' Bobs - it was hot as fuck in there so we went to some club on Folsom that reminded me of Sac - I Hated it - we then ended up at Butter of course - those girls love that place - cute bartender I guess -

The fat bartender sucked though - I tried to order a shot - but he didn't get it and made some shity blaster thing instead - it was so bad we had to chase it down with some Jell-O shots - fun times




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't ever piss on Sac. It is the epicenter and you know it. All the heads are congragating here. Get your head in the game. But we like you anyhows.