Saturday, September 16, 2006

Off to nowhere!!!

Well its Saturday night again and I have the night off – which is unusual for someone who works in the bar industry to have – but I like it - it also means I should do something with it – I feel like since I have the opportunity to enjoy this magnificent city when its at it most liveliest day of the week I should take advantage of it – even though I am out every other night because of work or just because – Tonight is still sorta special I think – Now its just tying to figure out what to do or to go – You would think it would be simple but fact is things are drying up out there - I mean to say - There are a few reasons for a person to go out on the town at night – to spend time with friends, to meet new friends, to enjoy entertainment, to drink till your drunk, and to find someone to fulfill some needs yah might have, or whatever reason yah got – For me those reasons to go out are fading – I am sooo fucking busy standing here holding on to the string off my life watching it get away that I have no time for anything else new to distract me – But I still feel obligated to go do something cuz – don’t know why and I don’t know what –

No comments: