Saturday, January 21, 2012

What do I want you to read about now....

So i am becoming more and more detached from my place in castro these days...one of my bigest regrets in life is not moving out if sacramento sooner....and now that mistake has taken 8 years of my life....but i will not do that again...i spend little time in my home...and that is great....i love this city....it has so much to do and see....and i am having fun working on that list of shit i always wabted to do here....but the more i do, the more people i meet...the more i know i have to leave....

Today is a great day for a mani pedi....wonder if i can find time to get one done....so much to do today....so much i wish i could have shared with you....so sad....but whatever....
I believe in god...i believe that there are things i will never understand....i know my life has not been wasted....my time has been spent sharing and being there for others...i am happy to be a step in your life....the best thing i do is open doors for people...to support those in need and to guide those that are lost....i dont have your answers...but i can help you find them in you....
There is no predetermined fate or destiny or kharma....none that i can understand....but i try to be a good person, honest, trustworthy, fair and kind, accepting of others and myself, responsible, sharing and giving, patient, humble, and to be content but not complacent.
That last part is hard....i want so much....i have tried an tried and failed....and i dont know how to make some things happen....and i let it get to me...bring me down...

Just be myself.....i guess...something  always happens...ultimately i will die...and so will you and all this shit will no longer matter....the world will keep going without us...that is a happy thing.

No comments: