Friday, January 06, 2012

How much can i mention time....

Ahhh....i am cold....46° right now.....at least it isnt windy....anna be happy you missed july it is fucking cold and windy around that time ....enough weather talk....i am so looking forward to my vacation time....only one more day to go....work has settled down finally...only 200 covers today...somtimes i wonder if all the effort i do matters...my labor is down my costs r down my sales are up my cust satisfaction is high, but does any of that get noticed by the owners or does it get lost in the big picture...i could see unless you take the time to isolate the time i am running the show from the time everyone else is you wouldn't notice a difference....and to do that takes effort and time, two things ownership doesnt put in.....

Whateves....truth is i just want to see for myself, how much a difference is it really....i am getting to know the place better and able to do more everyday.....but does it matter...i could do less, but that's just not me...time to get a drink....off early enough to catch last call, if i make it in time...

No comments: