Sunday, January 08, 2012

So much to learn....

Ok so the first thing i did when i got home from work to start my vacation was sleep....then out after that nap...then yesterday i slept in, went out to eat, then back home to sleep....fuck i was tired....so fucking sleep deprived...and today i woke up feeling normal finely....this constant 6 hours of sleep every night sucks....
I think now today starts my vacation....
You know it is funny....there is this guy in the corner that has blue in his dark hair...i used to color my hair a lot...i still think about doing it agiain but since i am balding it thins out my hair and makes me look more bald so i dont...but still i think about it...and this guy is about my age but has a full head of hair and looking at him i think about what kind of girl would find that attractive....when i was younger it was a good thing....but now that i want to atract a woman not a girl...maybe not so much....
But then i was thinking girls always say they want someone smart and funny, but then swoon over the hot dumb guy and laugh at everything he says....soooo

When it comes down to it...i might still color my hair cuz i want to and i think it looks good...besides the woman i want would like it too, or if she doesnt she at least accepts that part of me....because she would swoon over me and laugh at everything i say...

Beauty is all prospective....love blindes...that i know i live...just look at my exes...i am not very attracted to any of them anymore...not to say they are unattractive...they just dont do it for me....some of them i wonder what i was thinking...but it is because i fall in love with who a person is...then i find them beautiful...

No comments: