Thursday, January 12, 2012

I had you once....

Just woke up from a nap...I had a bad dream...I hate how they make me feel...it has been good to get away...to leave everything and just get some sleep...but now I am already ready to go home...but not really home...in my dream i was being attacked by a ghost...and then i thought to myself i could just call my girlfriend and and talking to her would make me feel better, then I realized i dont have one...and the person I wanted to call actually destroyed my heart in real life...five years ago and still I hurt...and why do so many people need to be called Anna here, this was to be my swan song...I was talking to a coworker the other night after work and she asked me about my love life...i found that I couldnt talk about it...it was too difficult, to remember how many times I gave my heart away, to have it crushed...I generally just try to forget about love, and have been good at it for a few days....but this nightmare has awoken my heartache....so I have to write about it and get rid of it here....here is where my sadness and pain lives...if you want to know about it here is where you can find it...so that when you see me, unless you read this, I am fine...

No comments: