Saturday, January 07, 2012

I love food...and wine....and pink champagne....and dessert...

So as I think about leaving this city I also think about all the things I havn't done that I keep putting off here, like the list of restaurants I wan to try. The French laundry being number one. then about a dozen others like Benu, Saison and then there is Coi, which I was going to take Anna to, man I wish we went...but not all the restaurants i want to go to are fine dinning, there is also Mission Chinese, which I might go to tonight, it is Saturday but it is also the slow season,so hopefully it wont be too packed...another new place Sons & daughters I have heard good things about and The Boxing Room...oh and boulevard, Flour & Water, Waterbar, and Frances which just opened down the street from my house...Fuck there are a lot of places I want to try...If only I had a partner to go with...I once got into a relationship just so I would have someone to eat sushi with...I am about at that point again...my friends seem to be short on cash all the time...I should probably start on my Paris list of restaurants...I fucking cant wait...

No comments: