Friday, December 30, 2011

Wings and insomnia...and another pointless ramble...

Cant sleep....too much redbull last night....it was my friends birthday and everyone was out to celibrate...it was nice...but everyday i feel less....you are missing....i talk here to you and yet you will never see these words for what they mean...you are a faded dream to me...not real....to live without you love...to be without you love...to be a shell...walking dead....a zombie....love is in my every thought....but i cant....i mustn't....i write it here for nobody to see....i leave my desire for love here with my heart....

And in my everyday i pretend nothing matters....to those i speak with i never mention these words...to everyone who knows me i am just who i always am....whatever it is they want me to be....

But to you here...my love...you know....these flowers are for you....these hands wait for you...my devotion to you is unmatched...my trust in you is clear and forever... but you dont know that...i cant show you what you mean to me....i cant tell you how important you are...i can only write fragments of my feelings here...but even if you read this, you couldnt understand...these words are meaningless without you to inspire them...

I need to sleep...

No comments: