Monday, December 19, 2011

It's all in the wrist....

So i lost....but then again in ur eyes only....besides i wasnt even competing....i just do what i do and somehow in the end i do alright....some might say i won...but trophy's dont mean shit to me...its all in how u play the game...i play with class and ease....maybe its cuz i dont care how i place...its not to say i dont care how i do though....in fact i care deeply about how well i do....i strive to do great and be my best and then to better myself....to grow at every missed step....but for me there is no winner....i compete only with myself and i cant lose and win....so go ahead compare yourself to me....i dont care....in the end it doesn't matter who u think is winning.....who r u to say anyway....i lost...says you....

No comments: