Thursday, September 25, 2008

Off to see the Whiz....

I Feel like a character in the whiz and I am off to get a new heart…see this one has been ruined…the one I have attracts those in need instead of those who want to give…and so I am off on a road trip…and I hope I come back with a new heart…one that will be loved not because of how it makes you feel not because of what It does for you but because someone cares and loves it truly…a new heart is what I seek…A new way to look at this life…this crazy spot I am in…this room that’s unlivable, this ocean that’s unsurfable…this burger I crave that’s unavailable…I don’t want that burger anymore…there has got to be better one out there…there has got to be another room around here somewhere….there has got to be another beach to surf at….i am not craving, obsessing or looking for one thing….but if I happen to stop by somewhere and see something I like…I have to go for it….and if I don’t see anything then that’s ok too…as long as I am moving forward…no more yo-yo shit…I can do better and will do better…and with my new heart i hope I can find something that likes to give as much as receive…if I can get a new heart…the Whiz lives in Atlanta don’t he?

No comments: