Friday, August 03, 2012

come get it if you have the guts....

Fuck I am so happy to be out of France....the girls there are so timid and gutless....it is so fucking awesome to be in a place where the people freely express themselves....were they dance in the streets and smile.....fuck I missed smiles....
It has become very clear to me, snowflake, that i will see you...dancing, laughing, loving life........I could smile at you,  flash my eyes towards you,  sit next to you,  talk with you,  touch you so slightly,  kiss you even.. ...but if I do all that, I wont have respect for you....I can't....I want more.....

R No snowflake,  I  probably won't say hello I will just go about having a good time until you make me notice...because I am to be won....to the woman who demands me...the woman who claims me to be hers.....the woman who looks deep into my wandering eyes and says, "those eyes are mine. These lips are mine. This heart is mine.  You will no longer wonder what life with anyone else could be like. You love me and only me as I love you and only you.....forever....there is nothing to think about...now take me" and I will...with love so intense you won't believe it to be real.....love so giving, so tender,  so true....love you will never be able to replace....

No comments: