Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sooooo fucking bored....call me....

So i left my house without my keys today....it is four am and i am at the diner by my house killing time....i am exhausted....not just cuz it is late....not just cuz i worked 12 hours today of running around up and down stairs dealing with annoying hungry people all day...not cuz i am on five hours of sleep a night...or that i have been working 60+ hour weeks....i am exhausted because i am bored....my work is soooo fucking boring....it is the easiest shit to do....no brains required....just smile and fallow the lists of shit to do....i fucking hate lists....and this job is full of them....
So my roommate sometimes wakes up around 5....i am hoping he does and he answers his phone and lets me in....and maybe i can still get my five hours of sleep in....
This fucking sucks....wish i knew someone awake right now....well someone sober and awake that is....ok wrote a thingy here....now how to kill more time....

No comments: