Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I know you will....

So...i took a step back and let the slackers take on some of my burdens....to make a point and because i didnt care anymore....i didnt care because i have sold out and am selling crap....and my job has been reduced to its lowest elements....there is no creativity allowed....there is no reward for hard work....so i let someone earn their pay....and i got writen up because they complained about me
...i didnt defend myself or worrie about it because in the end i just dont care....i dont care because i know i am better than that place and my best is too good for them....not to sound conceded but....the place needs help....so i did less and my service was shity....i dont like the guests and i dont like the food and i dont like the way it is run....it is cookie cutter corporate rules that leave nothing for enjoyment....because sometimes the guest is wrong...and sorry but working a staff to the bone makes no one happy....and my job is nothing but babysitting unhappy workers....soooo not worth my time....so i am going to quit....i have my trip to france booked for may 17th....and then....

No comments: