Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lets escape into each other...

ugh fucking bullshit...how do people do that...just quit on their jobs...now I have to pick up the slack....so annoying....i dont have the time or the energy or the desire for this shit....tonight is going to be a fucking nightmare of a shift...fallowed by a fucking shity week...and it comes down to feeling like I am raising someone else's baby...and I am too nice to say no...fucking hate being a nice guy sometimes...it doesnt always pay off...but I hate myself when I act like an asshole...I have to be me...I have to go to work now...I have to finish my job and perform beyond my responsibilities cause that is who I am....as far as where I am going, what I want, what I deserve, I would rather talk about you...what do you want, where are you going, do you want to sit by the fireplace, snuggle, and rub our feet together as we softly kiss and stare into each others eyes...

No comments: