Friday, February 24, 2012

If you look into my eyes...what would you see...

I love. I can. I have. Sometimes you just have to go with what your gut tells you is right....my gut tells me it will be hard...it will put me back...but it will be worth it....so i can do the easy thing and stay in bed...or....or.........so much personal connotation with that word....
But anyway.....it was sunny today again...it was nice to sit out in the sun....spend time with friends...i feel so misunderstood....always....i get i am hard to figure out...but you would think you would meet one person in ur lifetime that understands you.......i did the okc thing....such a waste of time....my ex found me on it....we are 59% match....it is soo confusing how i could have been so in love with someone that today i have such little attraction to..
Why do i keep falling for horrible women....how do i keep having shity relationships...why is it the women i am attracted to always end up just being my friend...maybe i need to be more aggressive when i am attracted to someone...but it is more they are not attracted to me....it's not like i am trying to date supermodels, truth is i am very selective with whom i am attracted to...but whatever...i got out of bed today....it was a good day so far....a little time left in it...wonder what will happen...

No comments: