Friday, February 25, 2011

i am winnable...wishing someone would show me...do something...win me,...allelse havefailed...

i just wish people would be honest with me....cuz see i am true i work hard i love hard i give everything and i trust....i am stupid and blindly give trust to those in my life....so i get taken advantege of...i get used....i loved u and all u wanted was an exit, a trophy, a tool...and i was great at it, so fucking great that now u think ur down with me....u realize i am the missing piece to every ikea shelf u fucked up...u know if i was there that shit would have been done and ur books would be straight....but u fucked up...u took me for granted and flirted with that other guy u thought was hotter....then realized underneath he was nothing but shit....and i am THE shit...but its too late....i take offense to ur distrust and lack of faith....ur integrity is shot with me....i am worth more than the mornings and nights u gave....i am worth every second....and someday someone will give me every second...someone will have the strength and stamina to love me like i deserve....and i will love her like the queen she is...for every ounce of life she gives she knows i have for her....for every moment i open myself to her she frees herself for me...this is true free real love i seek...just dont fuck it up....

No comments: