Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just another day

I’m not much of a fan of my birthday - growing up it was just another day that fed into my summertime blues – I started a tradition around my 19th birthday to just go out and have a shot with my roommate Jesse and then over indulge myself in booz like any other night – no frills no thrills no expectations no girlfriends just a shot of Cuervo at midnight and I was good to go – of course I made my 21st a bit different and the last few years in SF I pretended to celebrate it with some friends on their birthdays because they are a day or two before mine – but I had a private celebration for me every year with solo shot of Cuervo at midnight- (I was born at midnight) - So its been the same for me the last ten years and despite my fear of the next ten years of my life being exactly the same as the last – on Sunday night I’m going to go out at midnight have a shot of Cuervo and see what happens – That’s it - no frills no thrills no expectations –


BUT....

On Saturday the 22nd I am thinking about going out on the town looking for a good time for no reason at all and I am inviting all of you to come along.





No comments: