Saturday, April 14, 2012

To feel is to be alive....

Today....or...last night....well since I quit two days ago...well....i put in notice of resignation.....on thursday...I have been on a whirlwind of chance....i have had more to drink then to eat....i have had very little sleep as well....but this has not been a celebration...nothing has changed....i have seen beauty, but i am dead....I am a zombie....my heart does not beat....i stagger around in no direction...with one thing to find....booooze....zombies never regenerate....they never come back to life, real normal life.....but I have....once when u found me, I let you bring me back....that was a mistake...I was not ready....I have been cursed now....I have to wait this time...i have to know she is ready, i have to stay undead....i can not wake up from this stupor yet...i dont know those words....i must go to work....i have no time for anything else....work then sleep...and when there is no work i must drink....i am a zombie...and there are no zombie love storys.....there is just this wall i keep bumping into as i stagger about....if there are doors here....i do not understand them....

No comments: