Sunday, April 22, 2012

The lottery is 85 million.....my jackpot is love.

Ok....i land in Paris on the 18th of may....i am leaving SF after 9 years of fun....i quit my job, i gave a months notice, i gave myself a week to get shit done before i go....i should have quit a week earlier....i am stressing on having enough time to do everything i need to do....i have lagged on finding a place to stay....i couldn't decide on how long to get a place for....i finally decided to get a place through june. In hopes of finding a room to rent or my own place by then...on hopes of maybe finding a job too....probably somewhere where i can speak english....i will not be able to speak enough french for awhile....i moved here not knowing anyone, no experience, and no clue.....this time i have less....dont know the language and have no idea what i am going to do....but i imagine in nine more years i will be sitting at a bar with "friends" planning my next move...


No comments: