Monday, March 14, 2011

the best things r those dificult to attain...

Ok...only buzzed...but very lacking in verbal ditractions...and all my thoughts r of her...i feel like i spend my day counting down the minutes until we talk again...i dont like that...i dont like being out with friends and not sharing this with her...i will not let this go on long...my heart has changed...what was so open and free has become synicle and distrusting....and i fear i can never fall in love again...and as she breaks down my walls and cures my aches...i find myself falling more n more everyday...i realize she is not only different but maybe real...i have little faith...but i think she has what it takes to win...my heart is no longer easy to have and it has always been hard to keep...but now it takes a winner to get it and a champion to keep it...and i think she is up for the chalenge...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: