Sunday, October 25, 2009

just to be clear...always misunderstood...

So I was going to delete this whole “blog” is you can even call it that…the last year its been my outlet for my heartache…and now as I move on past that part of my life I was thinking I should just wipe it all clean…I mean those ideas I laid down are no longer me or how I feel….but as I reread some of it and knowing that parts are particular to events in my life that are no longer current…those ideas are still me…this blog despite being written when I was depressed is still how i feel and am….the only difference now is that I don’t have that great need to express those feelings out into the world….so I am leaving them up, with this disclaimer…the posts for the past year or so are slightly personal , self involved ,and single minded, I have no idea the impression they leave, but they are ME, one part of me but one I will not hide….hopefully the future posts I can express those other parts…but then again the post before this says more of the same and I doubt things will change….

No comments: