Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Thank you Sacramento – I have fucked up insomnia again –


It’s 3:30 am - not late yet but I know I will be up for a couple more hours – It seems to me that whenever I spend a lot of time in Sac my sleep pattern fucking gets like this – I don’t feel like exploring the reasons why this is – I just am pointing out the hypothesis – Unfortunately for you because there is absolutely nothing to do in Sacramento and no one around to talk to – I am going to ramble off a blog – Yip fucking yee-

I’ve been thinking about the rollercoaster that is life lately – without going into a long ramble about Karma, Fate, and pointless clichés – I am just glad that I am getting out of my low point – It wasn’t too long ago I hated the relationships I was in then lost them – I hated my job and then lost the job I hated – I hated where I lived then lost that place too – I hated my tenants then lost them as well – and even though I hated all these things –my job, my girl, my house, my rent income, - I very much needed each and everyone of them – and then they were all gone – and even though it wasn’t all sudden losses three of them came to a head all at the same time – I thought I was screwed at the moment – I had found a great new house to live in but with out money I thought I might lose that again too - I freaked out a little when my life looked to be in its final stage of collapse – I really wondered why go on…

But again not all of the sudden but over time things kept coming back – Karma, Fate, Faith, Coincidence, whatever you want to call it – Life has given me the tools to keep moving forward and things are fitting in place that wouldn’t have fit if I didn’t go through all that bullshit – now I have a great place to live, with great roommates without whom I wouldn’t have been strong enough to get through the worst of times – I have a new job doing what I love Bartending at a place where I’ll make good money - and they are letting me get involved with the management to learn the business – It’s my dream situation – And I will have new tenants soon and because of other situations coming together I have the means to remodel the house and be able the charge more rent and hopefully have reliable tenants – And I may not have a steady girl at the moment but I don’t feel alone - and at least now I know what love is and that is huge.

Sure I’m probably jinxing myself and all these situations are going to fall apart soon – if you believe in such things – What I know is that life’s rollercoaster is moving up for me and I like it – I hope things keep moving up (yah I know a pointless cliché) –

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ Ed....Call me, I'll give you a few of my Tylenol PM's next time you're in Sac.

P.S. Wish we could go out more when you're here, but I've got these darn kids I'd have to find a sitter for. Come on over, lets write a new song.......K